Restaurant & Café Supervisor
LOFT Café, Naxxar
We are seeking a detail-oriented, reliable and experienced restaurant supervisor to join our growing team.
In this position you will play a key role in managing all aspects of our restaurant business. You will be expected to deliver a high-quality experience to our guests, train and motivate restaurant staff, and ensure excellent customer service at all times.
Supervisors will be responsible for:
• Maintaining a high level of quality throughout the restaurant
• Increasing profitability
• Possess exceptional management skills
• Managing customer service levels
• First rate people skills including handling of complaints and feedback management
• Training and motivation of the team
• Handling stock control for the kitchen including goods, supplies and cleaning products
• Day to day service and set up, close down.
You must also have an excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written, as well as being able to handle pressure whilst maintaining a positive disposition. Flexibility is key, as well as a genuine desire to be successful within in your role.
In return we offer good working conditions and a competitive rate of pay.
In the first instance please send your CV and a short covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Open Now